First of all I was to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating today. Even if you aren’t, I still hope you and your family having a great day, and take a minute to be thankful for each other.
You all have given me so much to be thankful for this year.
– Thank you for your daily passion you show for G2. It’s incredible to see and gives me energy on those long days we all come across. Thank you.
– Thank you for your incredible commitment. So many of you have missed out on drops, been frustrated and wanted to give up on us. Most you of stuck around and tried a future drop, where you were able to snag what you wanted. Thank you.
– Thank you for sharing your ideas and participating in all the things we do. This wouldn’t be fun if you guys weren’t along for the ride and contributing. Even something as small as a “like” goes a long way. Thank you.
– Thank you for being open minded and accepting change. Over the past two years we have made a lot of changes to the way G2 operates. Thank you for allowing us to adjust and evolve without giving us too much grief. Thank you.
– Thank you for your patience when things do go as planned. When its my fault or one of my vendors, you are so understanding. Thank you.
_ Thank you for being friendly. You making the G2 Nation FB group such great place. Thank you for encouraging and helping all of our fellow throwers.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. If you’re trying to order something from the store today enjoy 20% off your order by using the code G2thanks